Never ones to shy away from the opportunity to dress up, the Solent team have pulled out all the stops for a day of fancy dress for Halloween 2019. A couple of weeks ago we each popped 3-4 different fancy dress ideas into a pot and then picked one out… here’s what everyone picked…
- Jo – Creative Services Manager as a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Marie – Senior Client Account Manager scaring us as The Babadook
- Joe – Digital Services Manager dancing his way as a 1920s Flapper
- Sophia – Client Account Executive tells us “off with our heads” as the Queen of Hearts
- Thea – Senior Designer saving the day as a Superhero
- Luke – Designer providing much needed divine intervention as a Nun
- Dillon – Junior Digital Designer keeping his cool as Karl Lagerfeld
- Rachel – Marketing Assistant looking ‘familiar’ as Salem the Cat
- Karen – Finance Manager as a pumpkin
- And not forgetting David – Director of Sales keeping us all in check as Henry VIII (he’s being camera shy)
So at Solent, not only are we creative with the jobs we do, but apparently we all love to channel that through fancy dress as well.
We’re off now to decorate some spooky-themed biscuits.